Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Wall

So,the old question...why? Why am I writing a blog? Is that because everyone is writing one? Partly so...I have been trying to write a blog for quite a while. But, being an introvert who just shares his thoughts with a few people, couldn't find the courage to write my thoughts, or more delicately "unleash my thoughts."
It often happens to me that I feel surrounded by walls, my thoughts scratch the walls to be free. Sometimes the scratches take pictures, sometimes they are just bunch of meaningless lines. But then, the walls are repainted, and those meaningful and meaningless sketches lost forever. So, I decided to preserve my scratches so that years from now I can look back and see myself. So, as you have already guessed, I am not writing for you....I'm writing for me. But if anyone is interested in my petty thoughts, you are most welcome...maybe your comments can show me new doors that I missed.

2 comments:

  1. welcome dude! it seems, some things have made you more courageous than you were before. Whats behind the wall? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's what I am still searching bro. When I get there, you will know ;)

    ReplyDelete